Upcoming Event: Sustainable Brands 2013
Why Marketing & Stakeholder Communicators attend SB'12
Why Marketing & Stakeholder Communicators Attend SB'12
Stakeholder engagement and authentic messaging come alive to marketing and communications professionals that are passionate about exploring the many business opportunities associated with sustainable innovation. Engaging in dialogue and listening - really listening - with the intent to understand and solicit feedback, are paramount to achieving success and effectively communicating sustainability.
At SB'12, you'll receive up to the minute insights into the latest consumer marketing trends and reporting best practices. You'll discover new social tools and techniques to help you effectively build brand communities driven by shared purpose. You'll learn how to measure the success of your campaigns and explore the best methods for navigating transparency and creating confidence and trust in the authenticity of your brand.
What You Will Learn:
- How the consumer-to-citizen shift is dramatically changing marketing communications
- How packaging and point of sale are becoming an increasingly important signal for communicating authentic sustainability commitment
- How innovative brands are building movements that create shared value by leveraging innovative new online tools
Learn from over 150 thought leaders and practitioners on the faculty, including:
Integrated Marketing Creative
Director of Marketing, CSR
Director of Marketing
See a sample of an SB '11 presentation
Erin Schrode, co-founder of Teens Turning Green, shares the behaviors, values and opinions of today's teens and twenty-somethings in this Sustainable Brands 2011 video. She provides insight into how Millennials make decisions, how they seek out and receive information, how they share knowledge, and most importantly, how they consume.
Who comes to SB Conferences
- Levi Strauss & Co | Sr. Director, Engagement
- Dell | Director, Corporate Responsibility Marketing
- The Coca-Cola Company | Global Marketing Director of Sustainability
- 3M | Sustainability Communications Manager
- Unilever | Global SVP Marketing
- Adidas | Marketing Global Program Manager, Better Place
- Johnson & Johnson | Global Sustainability Marketing Director
- Hewlett Packard | WW Marketing Manager