Upcoming Event: Sustainable Brands 2013
SB London | Gold Sponsorship
Gold Sponsorship - £9,950 (+VAT) / US$15,525
PRE EVENT BENEFITS
- High level exposure as a Gold Sponsor to be used for pre-event marketing
- Listed as a Gold Sponsor on SB London sponsorship page with 50-word blurb to be used for pre-event marketing
- 3-month Solution Provider Membership opportunity including run-of-site advertising in a 300 x 250 big block ad slot, SB newsletter advertising, opportunity to push your company press releases, reports, white papers, and news through the SB Press Room; and access to SB Bootcamp, a 19 part series designed to educate executives and brand managers on key aspects of building a sustainable brand.
- Whitepaper posted on SB site
- Inclusion in a premium sponsor pre-conference welcome message to registered attendee community
- Premium listing in SB’s Sustainable Solutions Provider Directory, with company profile, contact information, links to company website, with opportunity to include social media outlets and downloadable product PDFs
- Premium logo placement on all relevant signage
- 1/2 page Ad in the Event Program Guide distributed to all attendees at registration
- On-site interview of Company Spokesperson, to be delivered to greater SB Community through SB Media Outlets
- 2m / 6ft. skirted tabletop space with room for stand-alone signage on the Expo Floor
- 2 Expo staff passes
- 6 ALL EVENT Conference Passes
- 20% Discount on any additional ALL EVENT Conference Passes for your staff & network
- Logo listing in printed Event Programme
*Webinar can be substituted for an Expo booth. Details furnished upon request.
- Prime inclusion in post-event “thank you” email message to attendees
- Interview archived in the Digital Learning Library on SB website
Gold Level Sponsorships
VIP Invitation Breakfast – Ideal for a product launch or release of report, with allowance for sponsor to invite clients, press, and other conference delegates, maximum 50 people.
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to invite and present to a maximum of 50 attendees over breakfast.
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to work with SB to brand the breakfast area.
Panel Involvement, by Approval of SB Programming - Opportunity for sponsor to have company delegate involved in Plenary Panel, participating in structured and professionally facilitated Q&A debate, predominantly around topic areas and themes advised in advance, alongside high-calibre peers. The Sponsor spokesperson would be acknowledged on the conference programme, introduced by name and company, plus have ample opportunity to offer views, opinions and info, as invited by the Chair and/or in response to audience engagement.