Part-Time Employee / Remote
The Project Manager of Digital Fulfillment is a half-time (approx. 20 hours/week) role who will be responsible for overseeing the fulfillment of digital products purchased through Live Event sponsorship and Digital packages on sustainablebrands.com.
You are an experienced professional who understands the digital media space and can easily manage hundreds of digital assets, maintain excellent communications with advertisers and sponsors, and build upon a very light framework of our Digital product line. You are a detailed project manager, savvy with photo and video editing tools as well as many digital software platforms that can help our Digital Sponsors investments come to life. You are thoughtful and calculated, and you’re excited about the opportunities to get creative and collaborate with your team members to provide excellent customer service. Please bring your energy, creativity, and thoroughness to this work, and you’ll be a great addition to the team!
- Maintain and build excellent customer relations pertaining to digital content fulfillment
- Manage sponsor deliverables within Asana Projects and Tasks (i.e., scheduling banner ads on SB.com, scheduling banner ads in weekly newsletters, scheduling sponsored editorial)
- Schedule and manage the delivery of sponsored articles in collaboration with SB editorial team.
- Collect data and prepare media delivery reports following delivery periods
- Create and vet Solution Provider Directory listings and Brand Hub listings, often converting them to BD prospects.
- Maintain paid sponsor category positions on SB.com and manage inventory
- Develop a quarterly check-in calendar with all current digital partners, providing recaps and remaining benefits
- Manage webinar calendar and all deliverables associated with producing and delivering webinars
- Schedule and coordinate with the Global Brand team for all webinar assets and marketing calendar
- Utilize the digital recording platform to schedule, communicate, and record all webinars
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to the webinar presenters, often rehearsing with them beforehand, collecting their assets, and providing them confidence in production
- Execute post-production of webinars, including editing and posting in our Digital Library and Vimeo.
Digital Assets & Archive
- Maintain and organize ad inventory on AWS and Google Ad Manager
- Schedule placement of ad inventory and line orders on Google Ad Manager
- Collect and archive all sponsor logos and ad inventory
- Collect and archive all digital content; organize downloadable content on SB.com
- Work with Digital & Sponsorship team to achieve identified OKIRs
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and Amazon AWS
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator + Premier Pro
- Proficient with HTML and WordPress
- Experience with Project Management tools, bonus if you've worked in Asana
- Proactive in analyzing performance, and making adjustments as necessary to get excellent results
- Ability to hit the ground running; will not need much training on the Primary Responsibilities
- Familiarity or passion for sustainable business also a bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.