Part-Time Employee / Remote
The part-time Business Development Associate will support the Business Development team across all products and services. With direction from the Associate Manager, Sales Operations, this person will work with the sales team across all revenue growth opportunities, qualifying incoming leads and helping to grow revenue across Sustainable Brands’ current book of business by proactively seeking out new opportunities in the industry.
We are looking for a values-aligned team member to fill this role who has a solid understanding of the sales process, the corporate sustainability space, and who can deliver results in line with our brand promise. You are naturally organized, and speak to people at any level of a company with ease and interest. You easily take direction and coaching, but also have a great sense of projects you can initiate and drive on your own. You thrive in a fast-paced, learning-based environment, and love the idea of working with a high-performing sales and business development team in meeting their goals.
- Support each member of the sales team across all revenue growth opportunities with market research, client outreach (email and phone), or updating information in Salesforce, our CRM
- Vet and qualify sponsorship inquiries for unassigned accounts and allocate to a BD representative
- Assist during client pitches; capture client needs and insights
- Manage SB’s lead-generating email addresses and phone line, our client-facing communication tool
- Collaborate with manager to design a process for developing targeted prospect lists
- Deliver individualized sales prospect emails
- Work with manager to provide campaign support (response updates), including post-campaign analysis (Impact Reports)
- Manage special projects for the BD team, such as incentive and resign programs
What We're Looking For
- BA or BS degree, or degree will be completed in 2020
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales, preferably as a sales planner or in an account management role
- Desire to work with and understand data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Salesforce required; may consider other CRM experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Highly organized and focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.