Contract/Freelance / Remote
We have an incredible opportunity at Sustainable Brands for a Sponsorship Fulfillment Associate. This role will be responsible for managing engagement and client fulfillment for sponsors of our flagship event, SB'19 Detroit, as well as sponsored digital platform fulfillment. This role is remote, and reports into the Live Event & Sponsorship team. We’re looking for a high energy, highly motivated, hands-on individual with the people skills to work with our business leaders across the SB community and be part of our amazing, purpose driven team. This role is a 6-month contract position, beginning ASAP, with a possibility of becoming contract-to-hire.
You have the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment, and are able to manage multiple stakeholders and groups simultaneously. You are a team player with a strong background in customer service, event organization, and/or client-facing fulfillment work. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and diplomacy comes naturally to you. You are inspired by the idea of working with others to have a lasting impact on an organization and are looking to take on challenging problems with integrity.
- Sponsorship & exhibitor fulfillment: logistics, registration, creative support, client support
- Ability to utilize CRM platform to keep progress and communications with clients updated
- Produce post-event impact reports for appropriate sponsors
- Assist with administrative duties such as LOA and template revisions and creation
- Onboard, manage, and act as the point of contact for exhibitors at live events
- Point of contact for expo vendors
- Coordinating with editorial staff and managing client assets on SustainableBrands.com
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, event management, and/or hospitality
- 2+ years relevant experience with small to mid-size businesses
- Highly motivated self-starter that is exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Basic knowledge of HTML, WordPress and Photoshop a plus
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of our staff members, partners and community
- A team player who communicates well across the organization and views their personal success as integrally connected with the success of the team and the performance of the organization as a whole
- Ethically driven with high personal integrity, able to maintain confidentiality
- Looking for a position with a high impact, purpose driven, entrepreneurially run organization
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.