Full-Time Employee / Remote
You are a highly motivated self-starter, exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle many activities with grace and good humor. You are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the effectiveness of our Executive Team and Senior Staff by managing heavy calendaring and travel planning, managing technology, creating presentations and serving as a key conduit between our execs, team and external stakeholders.
- Assistant to Founder/CEO and additional executives
- Manage executive calendar and travel with an eye toward learning how to prioritize based on business priorities
- Appropriately allocate CEO and COO’s time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Graciously facilitate, carefully document, and diligently follow up on action items on various calls and meetings for CEO and COO.
- Provide experienced assistance with technology (e.g. Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Apps, Microsoft office, PC/Mac OS, LastPass, etc). Expected you will teach yourself in order to teach others
- Organize CEO's interviews, presentations, and IP in a cohesive and logical way
- Assist with, and potentially lead other special tasks and projects
- Remain adaptive to change with a positive can-do attitude
- Depending on your experience, you may also be asked to take on the responsibility of managing our Global Advisory Board
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years supporting an executive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Tech savvy; can easily pick up new tools and platforms and then make sure that executives are using them properly.
- Understand "managing up"; navigate this like a pro.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ethically driven, with impeccable personal integrity, able to maintain confidentiality
- Seeking a position with a high impact, purpose driven, entrepreneur-run organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; able to generate the trust and respect of all, whether interacting with a global corporate executive, a supplier, or an administrative assistant
- A team player who communicates well across the organization and views their personal success as integrally connected with the success of the team and the performance of the organization against its goals
- Bookkeeping / Accounting experience a plus
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.