Internship / Remote
We’re looking to hire a passionate, innovative, and detail-oriented intern to help us augment, transform, and wrangle SB’s client and marketing data. You will work alongside our Business Systems & Intelligence Manager on projects ranging from repositioning key customer records in our CRM to structuring/merging marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to learn or refine your skills in industry standard platforms like Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Meltwater, and more… all while gaining exposure to the cutting edge of sustainable business!
You are a university student or recent graduate who has a passion for data, business, and sustainability. At the core, this role is focused on sculpting our customer data and rendering it more accurate and robust. You know how to think critically, systemically, work smart, and are eager to learn.
- Cleanse, update, and relate data-poor client records in Salesforce
- Use Excel (or preferred program) to simplify email marketing campaign structure
- Assist in creating a master database of all SB conference attendees (past and present)
- Analyze and develop database segments for marketing
- Add elements to interdepartmental analytics dashboards
What We're Looking For
- University student or recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A passion for data and an interest in the way it touches all sides of a business
- Strong Excel user (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, relative references, etc.)
- A general understanding of data cleansing and wrangling techniques
- When faced with a problem, your instinct is to research the quickest way to solve it rather than diving into it immediately
- A self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Bonus - A working knowledge of relational database structure
- Bonus - Salesforce experience
- Bonus - Google Analytics experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.