Internship / Remote
The Sponsorship Fulfillment Associate is responsible for managing relations with sponsors of live events and digital partners, as well as fulfilling on contract benefits for live events and digital. At the core, this role is focused on ensuring Sustainable Brands live event exhibitors and sponsors feel fully supported, and come away with a positive experience from our live events, increasing ROI for our clients, and ideating on how to bring their initiatives to market in engaging experiences. They will be a point of contact pre-event and onsite for all fulfillment needs, with a goal to ensure all clients have adequate communication of the value of their purchase, and constantly looking for ways to increase client ROI. Working with the Senior Manager of Sponsorship Fulfillment and Senior Manager of Events to manage client expectations and engagements at onsite events. Actively researching additional value ads and creative engagement opportunities to suit client needs. Associate will also work closely with the Live Event Operations team in sourcing attendee engagement activities and supporting the build of the event mobile app and other attendee communication/engagement tools.
You are a detail-oriented professional that is passionate about supporting your clients. You have a desire to provide effective and innovative solutions to your clients and ensure that they feel supported and have a positive experience throughout their relationship period with you/the company. You know how to manage many concurrent projects in a timely manner, and under time constraints; you like to work with a fast-paced and highly collaborative team; you enjoy autonomous research projects, and you know how to respectfully and authentically have a relationship with your clients.
- Act as a point of contact for exhibitors pre-event communications and onsite at live events
- Support in creation of sponsorship update newsletter
- Produce sponsor registration code allocation, tracking, support
- Ability to utilize CRM platform (Salesforce) to keep progress and communications with clients updated
- Support in production of post-event recaps/impact reports for exhibitors and sponsors
- Manage updates to Sponsor profiles to the microsite and additional marketing materials; keeping all materials with sponsor recognition up to date
- Keep a calendar of frequent check-in and support calls to sponsors and exhibitors
- Ideate expo engagement plans to execute onsite
- Research engaging exhibitor examples for clients
- Maintain event mobile app with up to date sponsor and exhibitor recognition and presence; provide training to exhibitors on best use practices
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 Years of experience with client relations, customer service, and project management
- Experience using the following platforms (not limited to): Google suite, Microsoft Office, asana or other project management software, Salesforce or other CRM software, Slack, Dropbox, and WordPress. Bonus = Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, copywriting, and social media platform experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of detailed project management, creativity, and customer service.
- Highly motivated self-starter that is exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented
- Required experience in project management and customer service
- Desired experience in client fulfillment, agency work, live event production, brand marketing
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, event management, and/or hospitality
- You are highly collaborative and, despite high-pressure situations, tight deadlines and dynamic environments, you are able to work gracefully and productively with cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.