Internship / Remote
We’re looking to hire a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented social media intern to take our social media platforms to the next level. With the help of our marketing team, you will contribute to our growing social media strategy, deliver compelling content to our followers, engage with the Sustainable Brands community, and optimize our marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a well established social following, exercise your creativity, and push the limits of social media marketing.
You are a passionate and dependable professional who loves to get creative and deliver impeccable work. At the core, this role is focused on delivering engaging social media content to the Sustainable Brands community. You know how to write marketing copy and you’re a social media expert.
- Work with marketing team to develop social media strategy and build a content calendar to promote editorial content, SB events, corporate member activity & others
- Write on-brand, platform-specific marketing copy with special attention to tone, personality, and messaging
- Envision visually enticing graphics to complement marketing copy
- Engage with the Sustainable Brands community in a timely, warm, and creative manner via social platforms
- Get creative and implement initiatives to drive engagement (takeovers, influencers, challenges, themes – the sky is the limit)
- Explore different media types and push the boundaries of social media platforms – photo/video editing and GIFs don’t scare you
- Distribute and schedule social media content across social platforms
- Track success, pinpoint trends and optimize posts through data collection and analysis
- Assist with paid ad campaigns to increase website traffic and conversions
What We're Looking For
- Expert with social media platforms, specifically Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong writer with the ability to quickly create concise and engaging copy in a natural (but professional) tone of voice
- Strong attention to detail. Spelling and grammar are a strength of yours, errors are not
- Tech-savvy, familiar with photo editing, resizing, and various file types
- Passionate about social media and willing to get creative
- Bonus: experience with paid social media campaigns
- Bonus: familiar with A/B testing and ad optimization
- Bonus: familiar with Adobe Create Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.