Internship / Remote
We’re looking to hire a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented video production intern to take our videography and digital content to the next level. You’ll work with our Marketing, Events and Digital teams to contribute to our digital content. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a well established global events and media team, exercise your creativity, and push the limits of video production.
You are a video production student or recent graduate who is experienced in video editing and camera operation. At the core, this role is focused on taking raw footage and creating exciting final products based on executive producer expectations and goals. You know how to add subtitles, graphics, compositing and potentially special effects. You have the ability to edit and produce both short form and long form video, and are comfortable with either adobe video editing suite or Apple products.
- Comfortable editing video, adding subtitles, graphics, compositing and potentially special effects.
- Experienced camera operator.
- Experience editing digital video, taking raw footage and creating exciting final products based on executive producer expectations and goals.
- Comfortable editing audio and integrating into video.
- Ability to edit and produce both short form and long form video. Long form would likely consist of editing conference pieces into digestible segments
- Ability to edit video for web output long form and short
- Comfortable creating exciting marketing pieces from multiple source footage
- Experience creating compelling pieces that drive engagement and can be shared via social media
- Candidate needs to be familiar with either adobe video editing suite or Apple products.
- Ability to work remote and deliver to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.