Contract/Freelance / Remote
We’re looking for a junior designer with 2-3 years of design experience to work with us on a flexible, part-time basis. The work is event design focused, which means it will ebb and flow with the event cycles. We will give preference to candidates that can work approximately ~3 days/week, starting as soon as possible, and can be flexible with the changing needs of the event cycle (less or more work as required). We work in a remote environment, therefore we need someone who is overly communicative, self-driven, and disciplined in meeting tight deliverables every time.
You are a talented designer who is ready to take on creative challenges and join a fast-paced team. At the core, this role is focused on all creative design needed for our events throughout the year. You know how to deliver high quality design in a short notice.
- Work closely with the Design Manager to deliver high quality design on time and on budget
- Develop digital marketing materials such as online banners, social ads, landing page design, brochures
- Develop events print material such as physical signage, badge design, event guide
- Layout of our weekly newsletter in html
- Design and layout of content documents such as digital brochures and sales collateral
- Design powerpoint templates and sales materials
- Create and organize Flickr albums before and after events, leaving a visual story for our customers and readers to experience the event.
What We're Looking For
- Junior designer with 2-3 years of design experience
- Excellent design and typography skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, despite high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
- Collaborates easily with other teams
Please provide resume and portfolio samples.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.