Contract/Freelance / Remote
From now to June 2019 we need someone to commit to 10-20 hours per week to coordinate:
- Securing sponsors, prizes, and partners
- Marketing the competition to potential entrants
- Fielding applications and inquiries from entrants
- Writing up interviews with past and present SBIO finalists to be published on SustainableBrands.com
- Securing the judges
- Coordinating the semi-finalists to be prepared and onsite for the conference
- Coordinating the SBIO event onsite
This position includes travel & accommodations to Detroit for the conference from June 3-6, 2019. Undergraduates and Grad Students are encouraged to apply for academic credit. We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team, so the potential for future employment is there for the right candidate.
What We're Looking For
- Comfortable using G Suite, Asana, Zoom, and Dropbox
- Background in sustainability and/or well read on the subject
- Passionate about startups and innovation
- Local Michigan candidates encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume
with an interesting, personal cover letter to
Be sure that the title of the role is in the subject field.