Find out how companies, nonprofits, government entities and investors can accelerate the adoption of racial and ethnic diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) as an investment criterion.
You will learn about
- Investor interest in companies with strong DEI practices
- The influence of DEI practices on investor decisions
- Barriers to adopting DEI practices when selecting investments
- “Bright spots” in furthering DEI practices in the investment community
- Actions that help investors consider DEI practices when selecting investments