Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Registration is included with the All Access, Conference, and One Day pass types for Sustainable Brands ’20. You do not need to register separately.
We’re looking forward to hosting the SB Leadership Summit through our all-in-one digital platform: Hopin. Just like any other Sustainable Brands event, you’ll take part in mainstage plenaries, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and even 1:1 meet-and-greets.
After you register for a virtual evennt, you will receive an onboarding email from our digital platform provider: Hopin. Check your inbox for an email from [email protected] containing next steps and instructions for accessing the platform.
Please note, there may be a slight delay between registering for the event and receiving the Hopin onboarding email
Absolutely! Just like an in-person conference, we have many best practices for making the most out of your event experience. Please make note of the below tips:
- Register, onboard, and arrive early. Prepare ahead of time to minimize technical difficulties and maximize the value of your conference ticket. Make sure to create your profile, preview the event, and build your schedule well before the event starts.
- Add the event to your calendar. Once you receive your onboarding email, save the event link ASAP. The event is private, so you will need to sign-in to Hopin in order to view the event.
- Join from a compatible browser. Hopin works best on Chrome and Firefox. Update your bowser for the best experience.
- Check your internet speed. We recommend a minimum of 5mbps download and 2mbps upload. Ideally, we like to see 30mbps download and 10mbps upload or higher for the best quality.
- Restart your computer before joining the event. Ensure no other video applications are holding onto audio or video for any reason.
- Use headphones when participating on-screen. Help eliminate echo and feedback.
- Make sure your profile is up-to-date. We recommend uploading a profile photo and writing a headline that includes your full name followed by your organization name.
- Join the conversation on social. Use the hashtag #streamSB and follow @SustainBrands on Twitter and @SustainableBrands on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Dress to impress. You’ll have the opportunity to video chat with fellow attendees, so make sure to tune-in camera ready.
- Get familiar with the platform. Watch the “How to use Hopin as an attendee” tutorial video.