Deliver more value to local communities
In challenging times, community engagement takes on new dimensions. From an open-source hygiene kit to a framework for regeneration as part of a new economic paradigm, these tools will help deliver a positive impact and help engage with your local communities.
Get the report:
Using these resources, you will gain:
- Case studies of modern day social innovators
- A sample toolkit to amplify your efforts
- Word-of-mouth social campaigns that create win-win outcomes for all parties
- New economic thinking beyond our current unsustainable system
- Practitioners leading the formation and maturation of regenerative communities
- Non-cryptocurrency blockchain creating and improving the economic identities of underserved communities
For more ideas on how to deliver value to key stakeholder groups, join the Sustainable Brands community at SB’20 Long Beach this June 1-4 in California, and keep an eye out for part V in our five-part series.