SB'21 San Diego
October 18-21 | Paradise Point, San Diego, CA
Sustainable Brands 2021
The global event for the largest community of purpose-driven brands and leaders, SB’21 San Diego offers inspiration, resources, and guidance towards unlocking the power of regenerative business.
Better brands are moving past ‘doing less harm’ to drive regenerative models that renew, restore, and grow. Attend Sustainable Brands’ flagship conference for the latest insights to drive better business practices at your organization.
Through a combination of state-of-the-art live event safety standards and digital technology, Sustainable Brands is bringing together a global community of change agents at SB’21 San Diego. Join the brightest minds in sustainability, virtually or in-person, to step forward into the upcoming decade of regeneration and realize the vibrant future that we need.
Live, virtual, or hybrid? Your choice.
Whether you attend in-person or virtually, you’ll get a front row seat to the latest content.
Your safety is our priority. The Sustainable Brands team is implementing key measures to protect against COVID-19, including frequent cleaning and disinfection, physical distancing, and wearing of masks where distancing is not possible.
- Requiring CDC/WHO recommended face coverings when indoors and encouraging masks when outdoors
- Modifying the event-space to enforce physical distancing, such as directional signage on floors in queuing areas and spacing chairs six feet apart
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces between sessions
- Conducting a baseline physical assessment for event-goers exhibiting symptoms, including visual cues or temperature scanning
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not readily available
- Utilizing outdoor spaces when possible
- Offering content viewing overflow areas outside the venue
- Widening walkways or implementing one-way ailes throughout the venue, including the expo area
SVP, Corporate Responsibility and President of the Target Foundation
Chief R&D and Innovation Officer
Vice President of Communications
Chief Marketing Officer
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Head of Global Operations and Sustainability
Chief Marketing Executive
Associate General Counsel, NA
Tell Your Story
Have insights to share? Find out how you can showcase your work.
Come and sit at the front line of change. Hear from visionaries who are culturally-attuned, purpose-driven, action-oriented and focused on delivering good growth for brands, consumers, the planet, and society as a whole.
Engage your creative thinking as carefully curated panels of subject-matter experts share new approaches to creating positive impact. You’ll understand the challenges brands face when working towards a sustainable economy.
Tailor your experience to the needs of your business through deep-dive workshops. Designed to equip you with the tools you need to succeed, workshops address key topics, common pain points, and actionable solutions.
Take part in a “Birds of a Feather” dinner discussion, explore Paradise Point on a paddle board, or relax with meditation and yoga. Introvert or extrovert, we create opportunities for you to take a brain break between sessions.
A Roadmap for Results
Experience a conference program that is designed to transform your organization from the inside out.
CEO | CFO
You Belong Here
Attend sessions like these to find out how your organizational role can accelerate impact.
Marketing & Communications
- Sparking collective imagination and shaping aspirational narratives about a flourishing future to pursue
- Collaborating for culture change and the power of the CMO-CSO connection
- Engaging Gen Z, ‘sustainability natives’ and other emerging stakeholder groups key to breakthrough transformation
CSR & Sustainability
- Principles of regenerative economics and the future of sustainability strategies
- Quantifying total impact and setting science-based goals for carbon, water, forests, plastic and more
- New tools for engaging suppliers, local communities and other stakeholders for timely delivery of the SDGs
People & Leadership
- Developing the skills and attributes of inclusive, collaborative and regenerative business leadership
- Connecting employees’ personal purpose with brand purpose for increased motivation and productivity
- Rethinking lobbying efforts for better alignment with sustainability strategy and brand values
Product & Service Design
- Designing products and services for the three big R’s of regeneration: restoration, renewal, resilience
- Breakthrough new business models turning waste to resource and enabling reduction of carbon footprints at scale
- Stakeholder-centric innovation leading to radical inclusion and unprecedented shared value