SB'22 San Diego
October 17-20, 2022 | Omni La Costa
The Premier Event for Purpose Driven Brands
Advancing Brand Transformation for People, Planet, and Prosperity
Sustainable Brands 2022
Increasing brand value in a progressively strained global environment requires a rapid re-tooling of business as usual. Siloed ways of working and seeing the world are no longer effective in a world where complex challenges require equally complex solutions. SB’22 San Diego brings together and enables sustainability, brand, and innovation leaders to drive successful brand transformation that ensures readiness for tomorrow and wins in the market by delivering meaningful value in today’s context.
The time is now to move beyond incremental reduction of negative impacts and to adopt new approaches to economic and innovation frameworks that will restore our ecosystems and establish a healthier and more resilient global society. We prepare for our future by understanding our past, and SB’22 San Diego will bring our community together to pool our collective insights and reflect upon major discoveries that inform our vision and path to a better future.
- Meet, collaborate, and share knowledge with exceptional people from exceptional brands, who are setting the bar for the future state of your business.
- View research on changes in societal norms and how brands must both meet changing expectations and drive positive change in consumer behaviors.
- Learn how businesses are communicating their sustainability goals and reporting their progress to customers and stakeholders for greatest impact.
- Discover the latest product innovations that are shaping the landscape of regenerative business.
- Leave with actionable new ideas to accelerate your brand transformation.
- Be energized and inspired.
Learn, network, and collaborate with your peers in the ecosystem for change, including leaders from marketing, sustainability, ESG, product, operations, HR, and everyone in between.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion at Alaska Airlines
- Global Lead Sustainable Products at Amazon
- VP of Brand Marketing at Chipotle
- Global Sustainability Director at Dow, Inc.
- Global Sustainability Leader at Intuit
- Global Director, Sustainability at Johnson & Johnson
- Marketing Director at Nestle
- Global Marketing Director at PepsiCo
- ESG & Sustainability at Porter Novelli
- Senior Director, Social Impact at Kate Spade New York
- Executive Director at Vinyl Sustainability Council
- Director, Corporate Social Impact at Tides
- Chief Sustainability Officer at Visa
Tell Your Story
Have insights to share? Find out how you can showcase your work.
Farrell Calabrese, Strategic Initiatives Manager, Sustainability at Eastman Chemical Company
[In the moment] I had to simply listen, but I need to really re-listen (again and again), and then share, plan, and act. I love being a part of the Sustainable Brands community.
Joe Ruffolo, Managing Director at OceanX
Sustainable Brands is an opportunity for the leaders in sustainability to come together, share ideas, multiply our impact and create positive change for the future.