Frequently asked questions
SB'20 Long Beach
With continued restrictions on gatherings in California, the Sustainable Brands team has regrettably concluded that we cannot hold our flagship event in 2020. We understand how much our community values this annual gathering, and are deeply saddened by this unavoidable cancellation. We look forward to gathering in-person on June 7-10 at SB’21 San Diego.
We’re providing all SB’20 Long Beach registrants with an extended membership to our new SB Professional Member Network and a virtual pass to SB’21 San Diego. Due to the limited capacity of our new venue and strict event safety regulations, we’re unable to accommodate the same number of registrants at SB’21 as SB’20.
If you are not satisfied with your virtual pass and SB Pro membership, please contact us and a member of the SB team will be in touch with you shortly. We appreciate your understanding and support as we work through this difficult time.
SB'21 San Diego
SB’21 San Diego will take place on June 7-10, 2020 at Paradise Point Resort & Spa (1404 Vacation Rd) in San Diego, California.
The Sustainable Brands team is looking forward to producing a hybrid virtual and in-person event. Virtual passes will be available for attendees interested in participating remotely.
The Sustainable Brands team is looking forward to hosting attendees in a safe environment and implementing key measures to protect against COVID-19, including frequent cleaning and disinfection, physical distancing, and wearing of masks where distancing is not possible. We are keeping an eye on unfolding recommendations to ensure our team and guests have a happy, healthy experience.
Safety precautions include:
- Requiring CDC/WHO recommended face coverings when indoors and encouraging masks when outdoors
- Modifying the event-space to enforce physical distancing, such as directional signage on floors in queuing areas and spacing chairs six feet apart
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces between sessions
- Conducting a baseline physical assessment for event-goers exhibiting symptoms, including visual cues or temperature scanning
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not readily available
- Utilizing outdoor spaces when possible
- Offering content viewing overflow areas outside the venue
- Widening walkways or implementing one-way ailes throughout the venue, including the expo area
The team at Paradise Point is also taking precautions to protect against COVID-19. To learn more and get the latest updates, visit their Sanitation and Health Guidelines webpage.
Once you register for SB’21 San Diego, you will receive a confirmation email with a booking link. Space is limited, so make sure to reserve your room early.