Frequently Asked Questions
SB'21 San Diego
What measures are you taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19?
Your wellbeing is our #1 priority. The Sustainable Brands team is implementing key measures to protect against COVID-19. All in-person attendees must be vaccinated. Additionally, attendees will be required to wear masks indoors when not eating or drinking. We’re looking forward to hosting attendees in a safe environment and we’re keeping an eye on unfolding recommendations to ensure our team and guests have a happy, healthy experience.
Safety precautions include:
- Requiring vaccination for all attendees, per CDPH guidelines. Registered attendees must visit CrowdPass to submit proof of vaccination before arriving onsite at the event.
- Requiring face coverings inside when not actively eating or drinking.
- Recommending face covering outdoors when not actively eating or drinking or when physical distancing is not possible.
- Modifying the event-space to support physical distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces between sessions.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not readily available. (Hand sanitizer stations are available in public areas throughout the property.)
- Utilizing outdoor spaces when possible.
- Requesting that attendees who don’t feel well, have a high temperature, or have been exposed to a known positive covid case within the past two weeks do not attend the event.
The team at Paradise Point is also taking precautions to protect against COVID-19. To learn more and get the latest updates, visit their Sanitation and Health Guidelines webpage.
When and where will SB’21 San Diego take place?
SB’21 San Diego will take place on October 18-21, 2021 at Paradise Point Resort & Spa (1404 Vacation Rd) in San Diego, California.
Can I attend SB’21 San Diego virtually?
The Sustainable Brands team is looking forward to producing a hybrid virtual and in-person event. Virtual passes will be available for attendees interested in participating remotely.
How can I book my room at Paradise Point Resort & Spa?
Once you register for SB’21 San Diego, you will receive a confirmation email with a booking link. Space is limited, so make sure to reserve your room early.
How do I access and use the virtual event platform?
Once you register for the event, you will receive an email with the subject line “Online event invitation – SB’21 San Diego”. Follow the instructions from this email to verify and confirm your registration through our virtual event platform, Hopin. If you have any additional questions go to our How to Use Hopin page.