Omni La Costa Resort & Spa Carlsbad, CA
Unwind and recharge at the global event for purpose-drive brands
the omni la costa resort & spa
The Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is located just north of San Diego at 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad, California, 92009. The resort is situated in the hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean and features myriad indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, 4 sit-down eateries, recreation options and a full-service spa. Room reservations are made available to SB’22 attendees immediately after registration for the conference is received. Conference attendees are eligible for the negotiated conference rate of $269 per night, however, availability is limited. Once rooms at the Omni La Costa are full, attendees will be directed to the Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, a 10-minute shuttle ride from the conference venue.
from san diego intl airport (30 mi)
- Take I-5 N from N Harbor Dr and Rosecrans St. Follow I-5 N to La Costa Ave. Take exit 44 from I-5 N. Continue on La Costa Ave to your destination.
- Estimated Uber or Lyft cost: $40
- Estimated travel time: 31 min.
- On-site self-parking $35/night.
- On-site valet parking $45/night.
The Omni La Costa is expected to sell out. Once rooms are gone, reservations can be made at the Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, 1 Ponto Rd, Carlsbad, CA 92011. Shuttles will transport attendees from the overflow hotel to the conference venue throughout the conference.
- McClellan Palomar Airport (~4 mi)
- John Wayne Airport (32 mi)