Your partner in bioengineered manufacturing, enables a “better way” to produce chemicals from alternative feedstocks.
We develop commercial biobased processes to make widely-used chemicals that enable better, more sustainable everyday products. That enables our partners and leading brands to offer better food packaging, auto parts, clothing, tires, carpets, cosmetic ingredients, cleaning products and more.
1 month ago
- At [SB’23 San Diego](https://events.sustainablebrands.com/conferences/sustainablebrands), three sets of innovators at the forefront of the materials and packaging space shared key insights into the biobased and circular solutions driving a sea change in the market.
7 months ago
- The apparel industry is awash in launches of circular, plant-based and carbon-sequestering fabrics set to help future-proof fashion.
8 months ago
- As the world leader in beauty, L’Oréal’s involvement provides access to the $571.10B beauty and personal care market, bringing the collective member revenue to $100B+ with products that reach billions of people.
1 year ago
- The partnership aims to commercialize and scale more sustainable alternatives to palm oil and fossil-fuel-derived cleansing ingredients — the current industry
standard in everyday cleaning and personal care products.
2 years ago
- lululemon’s latest partnership aims to replace conventional nylon in its products with bio-based; while two new blends from Pangaia are the brand’s latest step to delivering sustainable alternatives to overproduced materials such as cotton.
3 years ago
- The two clothing giants and the leader in bioengineering have each achieved industry-first milestones with their latest innovations — which raise the bar for sustainable denim and biobased nylon.
4 years ago
- ***While momentum builds around improving our food system — what we put *in* our bodies — chemical giants and savvy startups alike are hard at work creating next-generation products that take just as much care of the environment as they do for our bodies.***
5 years ago
8 years ago
9 years ago
10 years ago