SB '21 Asia Pacific
24-25 February, 2021
- Sustainable Brands (SB) is pleased to announce its first Regional HYBRID (both live and virtual) conference “SB 2021 ASIA-PACIFIC”. The event will take place February 24-25, 2021, hosted live from Yokohama, Japan. The event will convene the largest dedicated community of brand and sustainability innovators in the Asia-Pacific Region. SB’21 Asia-Pacific will be co-organized by SB’s local teams in Japan, Korea, Thailand and Malaysia) with the SB Japan team serving as host of this years inaugural event.
SB '21 Yokohama
24-25 February, 2021
- Join the Japanese community as they head just south of Tokyo to Yokohama in 2021 and learn how global and local businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation and regeneration.
SB'21 Trend Watching
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
- SB’21 Trend Watching, taking place virtually on February 23rd, will track and analyze a number of critical environmental, social, cultural, and business trends that are defining the moment and shaping post-2020 and post-pandemic life.
Member Meeting: Behavior Change
Friday, 29 January 2021
- CMO Summit & Member Meeting | SB’s Corporate and Affiliate Members will open the year with a deep dive into changing customer demand and behavior to accelerate the shift to a sustainable economy.
9-10 November, 2020
- Sustainable Brands (SB) and SOCAP Global (SOCAP) are excited to bring to market Integrate 2020, the evolution of SB’s New Metrics conference, now in its 8th year.
SB Korea Corporate Member Meeting
Thursday, 5 November 2020
- SB South Korea's Corporate Members and Advisory Board Members will convene in its first ever virtual Corporate Member Meeting. Join us at the event and make connections with brands in one of the most innovative economies in the world, and learn more about the benefits of joining the South Korea's Sustainable Brands community and how our members are utilizing SB's Brand Transformation Roadmap℠. Check out SB Korea website for more information.
Affiliate Member Meeting
Thursday, 15 October 2020
- Affiliate members meet in a pre-competitive setting to discuss best practices in sustainability. Enjoy finding inspiration, building insights, and making connections with your peers!
Corporate Member Meeting: New Metrics
Thursday, 17 September 2020
- At this meeting, corporate members will explore new metrics, including value creation that attracts and retains sustainably-minded investors, building new frontiers in science-based targets and accelerating transparency in goal-setting and reporting for racial equity.
16-17 September, 2020
- Let’s meet at the 8th Sustainable Brands Turkey virtual event on September 16 – 17! Join Turkey’s ever-growing, the only and biggest sustainable brands platform to discover ways to accelerate business success.
Brands for Good: Accelerating Culture Change
Tuesday, 15 September 2020
- Brands are in a unique position to make sustainable living easier and more rewarding for people around the world. On September 15, join the virtual conference Brands for Good: Accelerating Culture Change to find out how top brands are encouraging sustainable consumer behaviors at scale.
SB'20 Just Brands
18-19 August, 2020
- The SB’20 Just Brands conference, taking place virtually on August 18-19, will help you look closely at existing policies and behaviors, and identify strategies that will authentically address areas for improvement.
Affiliate Member Meeting
Thursday, 6 August 2020
- Affiliate members will meet in a pre-competitive setting to discuss how we can help brands to meet the moment, without losing sight of their larger, long-term goals. Enjoy finding inspiration, building insights, making connections and uncovering best practices.
Transformational Leadership Workshop
Wednesday, 3 June 2020
- Corporate and Affiliate Members: Join us for a virtual workshop that will help you to take your leadership skills to the next level as you push through and emerge from the current crisis.
SB Leadership Summit
1-2 June, 2020
- Join the Sustainable Brands community as we ignite a global discussion and reboot our businesses through brand leadership. Unpack crucial issues and pinpoint solutions with the greatest business leaders of our time.
Corporate Member Meeting: Design Innovation
1-2 April, 2020
- This Corporate Member Meeting will be hosted by Nestlé and Alaska Airlines via virtual meeting. Register now and invite a colleague to dive into the topic of Design Innovation!
22-23 February, 2020
- Moonshots to Dream Food. Thailand is known as the Kitchen of The World. Join us to explore the exponential transformation of food, meet with global thinkers such as Marc Buckley and several local wisdoms from all over Thailand.
19-20 February, 2020
- Join the Japanese community as they head just south of Tokyo to Yokohama in 2020 and learn how global and local businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation.
Pull Factor Project Workshop
Thursday, 12 December 2019
- Sustainable Brands would like to share the results of the Pull Factor Project with you – a new actionable toolkit for marketers and brand leaders to create cohesive communications that can shape culture and behavior toward sustainable lifestyles. Request an invitation to attend.
CMO Summit & Shifting Customer Behavior
Wednesday, 11 December 2019
- New York City, NY. Tap the collective brand power and marketing prowess of the SB Member Network to become a greater force for growth and for good. Hosted by Porter Novelli. Dinner sponsored by Estée Lauder Companies.
New Metrics '19
18-20 November, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA: Join business intelligence, finance and sustainability leaders to discover innovative tools, ideas and methodologies that capture tangible business value and translate it into financial performance.
14-16 November, 2019
- An Issue-In-Focus event centered around the Ocean. Dive in with experts from across the globe and navigate through innovative and proactive solutions to protect our oceans.
Join us in Porto, Portugal and become part of a global platform supporting this fragile eco-system.
SB'19 São Paulo
6-7 November, 2019
- The Brazilian community convenes in São Paulo showcasing how global and local businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation.
25-26 October, 2019
- Situated in south Thailand, Chumphon is considered to be one of the healthy natural resources in Thailand both for seafood and coffee. The city is highly active in sustainable development and eager to learn and collaborate with businesses and brands. Join in October for SB’19 Chumphon, Thailand for Oceans & Beyond.
Friday, 18 October 2019
- One of the most innovative economies in the world, South Korea will host the SB community for the first time this year. Join business leaders and sustainability practitioners in Seoul and learn about the local companies who are recognizing the business benefits of delivering better brands.
17-18 October, 2019
- Join the SB community in the capital city of Spain to discover how companies are elevating the business case for embedding environmental and social purpose into the core of a brand.
SB'19 Kuala Lumpur
8-9 October, 2019
- Malaysia brings another welcomed perspective as sustainability and design leaders gather from around the world to share profitable business models that deliver brand purpose.
SB'19 Buenos Aires
Tuesday, 24 September 2019
- Brands that broaden their role within society and redesign the way they deliver value are recognizing the economic, environmental and social benefits that result. This event in South America is yet another opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals.
Corporate Member Meeting: Transformational Leadership
10-11 September, 2019
- This fall, SB Corporate Members will be gather in Cartersville, GA, to explore how Transformational Leadership advances them on their path to becoming a sustainable brand. Shaw will host Members over two half-days at their Design Center just outside of Atlanta.
Tuesday, 27 August 2019
- Join other sustainability and brand leaders from our newest community in Uruguay. Learn how businesses are redesigning product and service offerings to grow their brands.
3-6 June, 2019
- The market is hungry for meaningful purpose-led brands. Join thousands of business executives in Detroit and learn how to navigate a changing landscape. Discover how to advocate breakthrough innovation for environmental and social benefit.
Corporate Member Meeting: Design Innovation
Thursday, 25 April 2019
- Our next Corporate Member Meeting comes at the tail end of SB ‘19 Paris and held in the heart of the city at the headquarters of creative design agency Pixelis. Join your fellow members in the perfect setting to spark creativity and inspire you to think outside the box!
23-25 April, 2019
- The European community will convene for the first time in Paris, France to showcase how global businesses are committing to brand value creation through sustainability-led innovation.
3-4 April, 2019
- As the country's economic, cultural and historic center, Istanbul hosts the SB community for a 7th year. Learn how business leaders are working together to solve challenges unique to emerging economies that contribute toward a sustainable future.
6-7 March, 2019
- The SB community will gather in Tokyo to demonstrate how companies are elevating the business case for embedding environmental and social purpose into the core of a brand.