Companies across the United States have publicly announced ambitious sustainable plastic packaging targets to accomplish by 2030 or sooner, but many lack the proper resources and time to understand exactly how to get there. Simultaneously, plastic pollution leakage into the environment is a key topic across multiple sectors, including the waste industry. What will it take to reduce plastic packaging waste in the U.S., and how can brands and retailers positively influence the outcomes? Without sustainable packaging strategies to manage broad portfolios, it is difficult to weigh decisions that will result in the best environmental and economic outcomes.
Join The Recycling Partnership and esteemed panelists from Walmart, WWF, and Blue Apron to hear why more than 200 U.S. companies are using Plastic IQ, a free, customizable tool to make informed circular packaging decisions across their plastics portfolios. Supported by Walmart and co-developed with SYSTEMIQ, this open access tool allows users to compare solutions for reduction, reuse, recyclability, and compostability and assess the most impactful options for meeting packaging targets by 2025 or 2030.
- Access the best data available for setting and meeting plastic packaging targets - for free
- Hear from industry leaders how the tool is driving their high impact solutions
- Connect with Walmart Project Gigaton and U.S. Plastics Pact Activator reporting
- Prepare for U.S. policy as the landscape quickly evolves
- Gain public recognition for commitments, if desired
Can’t join in real time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!