Cox Enterprises is dedicated to building a better future through our leading communications, automotive services and media companies. Cox is a global company with over $20 billion in annual revenues and brands that include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Cox Homelife. The company is a family-owned business committed to its people, communities and the planet.
Driving positive environmental change — inside our company and within the communities we serve — is one of the most important things we do.
In 2007, we launched our national sustainability program, Cox Conserves, and over the past decade we’ve made meaningful progress in our journey to become a more sustainable company.
Our Cox Conserves goals are to send zero waste to landfill by 2024, and to be carbon and water neutral by 2044. With more than $100 million invested in sustainability and conservation projects, we’re on track to meet our aggressive Cox Conserves goals.
2 weeks ago
- Investment highlights DSD’s renewable energy leadership and Cox’s continued commitment to cleantech
8 months ago
- To sustainably support the tremendous global demand for connectivity, collaboration is needed across the value chain to create solutions that enable more information to move faster, with greater protection and safety, using less
1 year ago
- One of many recurring themes at SB’22 San Diego was the need for a new lexicon and new metrics for the regeneration movement, which more accurately reflect the level of work and transformation needed to not only avert climate collapse but to enable a flourishing future for all.
1 year ago
- New solution from WeSpire, Cox and South Pole dramatically improves how companies measure and reduce employee emissions in hybrid and increasingly remote work environments.
2 years ago
- How can an organization enact profound ESG governance in a sector of the economy that might not be facing external pressures to operate more sustainably? The Cox family of companies accepted this challenge before sustainability was even in the zeitgeist.
2 years ago
- Cox Conserves' new strategy will achieve carbon and water neutrality by 2034
3 years ago
- Sustainable Brands and SOCAP Global Announce Strategic Partnership to accelerate ESG innovation through CFO
5 years ago
- Stephanie Valdez Streaty, senior director of corporate social responsibility at Cox Automotive, shares how they plan to achieve an ambitious Zero Waste to Landfill goal by 2024 and speaks about future projects she’d like to tackle with help from other SB Corporate Members, including water replenishment projects.
Read on to see how her love for sustainability and the outdoors has positively impacted her family, her community and her workplace.
5 years ago
- As part of its effort to expand its clean energy portfolio, Cox Enterprises announced it has become the majority investor in a USD 25 million partnership that created four solar farms in Georgia and Florida,the company said.
The project is part of the company´s national Cox Conserves sustainability program, which celebrated its 10th anniversary last year. The program has long employed new sustainable technologies and programs to create environmental solutions and create new business ventures.