5 months ago
- The companies have launched a variety of new tools and services aimed at fostering a more inclusive tech workforce in the US, with a specific focus on women and underrepresented minorities.
7 months ago
- Two global coalitions have committed to make good on their companies’ DEI commitments; and adhere to a new set of Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics, respectively. Larry Fink’s annual CEO letter expounds on the need for both.
1 year ago
- It’s during moments of great difficulty that our authentic selves shine through — and the same is true for companies. Long after the COVID-19 crisis passes, the world won’t forget the values-driven companies that led with a conscience. The time is now to decide: How will your brand be remembered?
3 years ago
- As the world of work is changing faster than ever, employees and potential talent are seeking out learning and development opportunities to not only keep up, but to stay ahead and be challenged. A recent study by Gartner shows that companies that offer learning and development opportunities have an employee-base which is 66% more engaged; 4.2x more likely to stay with their current company; 8x more likely to be high-performers; and learns skills 25% faster* – which is why The Estée Lauder Companies is pleased to be the first-ever beauty company to partner with LinkedIn Learning.
3 years ago
- I recently moderated an enlightening panel discussion — between Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, Bay Area Council President and CEO Jim Wunderman, San Francisco Travel President & CEO Joe D’Alessandro, and Oakland Zoo President & CEO Dr. Joel Parrott — on why the new California Trail development, an $80 million expansion project at the Oakland Zoo, matters to the people who live, play, work and visit the Bay Area.
5 years ago
- News Deeply, in partnership with Sustainable Brands, has produced a series of profiles looking at how brands are tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges. The goal is to examine trends and gather insights from a new wave of corporate citizenship – in an era when the private sector is increasingly expected to play a positive role in improving our lives and societies. This is the 5th article in the series.