Building a sustainability program that supports an entire industry can be challenging. Pleasing stakeholders with competing priorities can feel like an exercise in herding cats. However, with a clear vision, solid plan, strong persuasive skills, and a willingness to compromise, significant progress can be achieved.
This webinar will explore how to align industry-wide goals to amplify sustainability efforts. Join the Vinyl Sustainability Council as they describe their journey from nascent idea to program implementation and how they built the +Vantage Vinyl brand.
- Building consensus in a multi-stakeholder program.
- Strategies for accelerating program implementation.
- Not everyone is your friend. How to identify and influence your target audience.
- Driving change without position power.
- Maintaining your sanity during program setbacks.
+Vantage Vinyl™ is a voluntary initiative to advance the U.S. vinyl industry’s contribution to sustainable development. It aims to drive continuous improvement across all three sectors of sustainability – environmental, social and economic performance.