When setting and driving your Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals, maintaining a balance of these three objectives can be difficult. Traditionally, environmental protection or mitigation initiatives are more tangible than social ones. How can you develop and track both social and economic goals? How do those social and economic goals intersect with sustainability goals? Hear from sustainability experts across companies and industries on best practices to help you balance your environmental, social, and economic goals; including how fair trade can help deliver on your ESG goals, how to get internal buy-in, how to tell authentic stories, and more.
What you will learn:
- How the intersection of environment and social programs drive optimal impact
- Best practices to balance ESG goals
- How to build internal buy-in in a multi-stakeholder environment
- How fair trade commitments can help deliver on your ESG goals
- Leveraging your ESG outcomes in authentic storytelling
Can’t join in real time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!