Photo Credit: Photo by Anna Kolosyuk on Unsplash
People spend 90% of their time indoors. So, it’s no surprise that the spaces where we learn, create, and come together to solve our greatest challenges have a significant impact on human experience.
Shaw Industries, a global flooring company with a commitment to sustain[HUMAN]abilityTM, will moderate a discussion focused on putting people at the center of sustainability efforts. This webinar will showcase three case studies from diverse organizations and will explore what is driving their efforts, the challenges they’ve faced, keys to success and what’s on the horizon.
Get behind-the-scenes case studies from:
Perkins and Will's Material Performance Lab Co-Director, Mary Dickinson
- A global architecture and design that ignited an industry movement toward healthy building materials in 2008, and whose Material Performance Lab continues to lead research and educate design professionals on how to choose healthier, more sustainable products
HeiQ Group's Co-founder & CEO, Carlo Centonze
- A leader in textile innovation that helps textile brands and manufacturers quickly identify, target and manufacture novel technologies, including groundbreaking work on IKEA’s air purifying curtain concept
Healthy Building Network's Collective Impact Director, William Weber
- HomeFree is a national initiative of the Healthy Building Network (HBN) helping leaders in affordable housing "do better." In collaboration with the Housing Partnership Networking and HPN Select EcoGuide, together they encourage HPN membership to adopt healthier materials in the affordable housing sector
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, attendees will be presented with these takeaways:
- Gain insights into the trends that are driving companies, nonprofits/NGOs and others to focus on people at the core of their sustainability efforts
- Understand common obstacles to change and innovation and how to overcome them
- Learn about the value of leveraging partnerships to achieve sustainability objectives