1 month ago
- In the midst of all the unrest and uncertainty, where did we see innovation, progress and possibility in 2020? Porter Novelli analyzed a year’s worth of Purpose-driven news, activities, campaigns and announcements; and distilled our 10 need-to-know trends for today and tomorrow.
2 months ago
- It would be easy to view BrewDog as little more than stunt-based marketing experts. But the company has been busy making sure to leave a more impactful dent on our culture, putting the all-important issue of climate change front and
10 months ago
- This World Water Day (March 22), over 250 craft brewers from around the world will launch unique brews, proceeds benefitting The Brewgooder Foundation and
its sustainable development projects across Malawi.
2 years ago
- Sustainable Brands has recently reported on a range of really interesting, wide-range of initiatives coming out of the beer industry, including innovative packaging solutions, the use of renewable energy and efforts to address climate change and water scarcity.
2 years ago
- At a moment when the world is beginning to more fully acknowledge the power and voice of women, big name brands and organizations are using their influence — and some creative marketing — to shed light on issues such as the gender pay gap and the lack of opportunities for women in STEM.