2 weeks ago
- Leading retailers CVS Health, Target and Walmart — joined by Kroger and Walgreens, and NGOs Conservation International and Ocean Conservancy — unite to tackle retail bag waste and invite others to join the effort.
7 months ago
- The metrics used by consumers, employees and investors to measure a company’s success are changing quickly, so the most forward-looking businesses are focused on implementing solutions that benefit people, society and the planet more-broadly — while bolstering their bottom line, too.
1 year ago
- Heads up to retailers and suppliers: The Sustainability Consortium has moved its measurement and reporting system over to a new platform. What does this mean for retailers, and their suppliers? And will it offer more assurance to consumers?
2 years ago
- Collaborative efforts are advancing sustainability in the beauty industry.
FIrst, supported by contributions from major brands and retailers, Forum for the Future and The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) have produced a draft assessment tool for evaluating the sustainability of beauty and personal care products, with the goal of simplifying and aligning the wide array of product assessment criteria in use today.
2 years ago
- This is the eighth in a series of articles examining how business leaders and companies can transform their corporate culture in order to succeed in the midst of the impending Purpose Revolution. Find links to the full series below.