The event demonstrates how responsibly grown plant-based ingredients are creating positive impacts across a variety of commercial industries
NUTLEY, N.J. (June 1, 2023) – Modern Meadow, a leading biofabrication company specializing in the development of sustainable materials, is proud to announce its strategic partnership with Navis TubeTex, a leading provider of high-technology finishing machinery to the global textile industry.
* ENDURANCE™ HFDD-4201 SC Compound for Cable Systems enhances manufacturing efficiency by transforming the cable manufacturing process.
* Dow’s novel cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) solution enables significant reduction of degassing time, creating business efficiencies while helping lower emissions from cable production.
* The insulation solution provides reliability, durability and aging stability that allows cables to operate for decades.
* Excellent electrical and mechanical properties exceed international transmission cable standards.
First-of-its-kind agreement in North America would create bio-based ethylene for Dow's U.S. Gulf Coast assets to produce renewable plastics across fast-growing end-markets
Dow and Delterra intend to foster growth in the recycling chain in Latin America by promoting the development of circular economy in Argentina.
* Seadrift site's power and steam needs match capabilities of X-energy's Xe-100 small modular reactor
* Dow and X-energy to prepare and submit Construction Permit applications to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
* Project expected to be complete by the end of the decade
AT&T has signed an agreement with DSD Renewables (DSD) to serve as an anchor tenant subscriber for a five-project community solar portfolio in Upstate New York, offtaking 15.5 megawatts (MW) of the larger 24.1 MW portfolio.
Global travel consultancy Advito has announced the launch of two integrations with Concur® Travel and Concur® Expense, allowing customers to fully optimize their travel program and reduce carbon emissions.
Public-Private Partnership Negotiations for Bioenergy Devco to Build Organics Recycling Facility in Middlesex County
Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (Shaw) has released its 15th annual corporate sustainability report, highlighting the company's progress toward its goals in material health, clean air and climate protection, product circularity, water and soil stewardship and social fairness.
Shaw Industries Group, Inc. (Shaw) has been named by Forbes magazine and market research firm Statista as one of the Best Employers for Diversity 2023.
Swarovski continues it's longstanding partnership with Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, and announces project winners of MA Biodesign course.
Discovery Education and the Northrop Grumman Foundation announced today the launch of EcoTech Innovators, a new education initiative connecting STEM education and conservation.
Eastman today announced the successful completion of the closed-loop recycling project for automotive mixed plastic waste.
In celebration of Earth Day 2023, Discovery Education presents K-12 teachers and students a diverse array of cross-curricular digital resources inspiring exploration of the natural world and environmental stewardship.
ClimatePartner launches new climate action label "ClimatePartner certified", setting higher requirements for companies including mandatory emissions reduction targets.