“Working in Harmony: Every Voice is Instrumental” Creates a Future Pipeline for Youth to Explore Careers Within Country Music
Discovery Education and select social impact partners are offering engaging, high-quality digital learning resources to students and teachers to support observances of Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
Point B, a global consulting firm solving the world’s biggest challenges, today announced its acquisition of Sustainable Business Consulting (SBC), a firm dedicated to providing ESG-focused solutions.
The agreement will deliver renewable energy equal to half of the company’s U.S. electricity consumption
* The environmental impact of textile and garment manufacturing is a key challenge as the industry sector in Ethiopia booms.
* Public-private cooperation project supports sustainable chemical and waste management best practices along the textile value chain through education, training and advisory programs.
Food and beverage industry leaders from New England are joining Vanguard Renewables to launch the Farm Powered Sustainability Heroes.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) was named a 2020 Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award winner by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for outstanding achievement in the manufacturing of products that are safer for families, pets, workplaces, communities, and the environment. This is the company's third time receiving this award in the formulation/product manufacturing award category.
The Glad Products Company partnered with Discovery Education to support science education for over 100,000 first grade students across the United States. Through this collaboration, The Glad Products Company donated its popular Press’n Seal® product to more than 3,000 educators nationwide, empowering them to bring the hands-on components of Discovery Education’s Mystery Science resources alive for tens of thousands of students nationwide.
Next generation LinuxONE servers extend IBM’s capabilities to help clients across industries, including Citibank, reach sustainability targets
New guide by CMO Sustainability Accelerator and BCG highlights ways to link sustainability to broader, related needs and remove barriers to growth for customers for whom sustainability is a concern, but not a primary driver.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) has partnered with Lion Corporation to launch recyclable refill bags for Shokubutsu Monogatari’s shower cream in Thailand, using Dow’s INNATE™ TF Polyethylene Resins for Tenter Frame Biaxial Orientation (TF-BOPE).
IBM Will Demonstrate How Technology Can Help Align Sustainability Goals To Business Objectives
* Facility expected to be the largest of its kind to date in Europe, and the first of its kind in Germany
* Part of a goal for multiple planned units across Europe and U.S. to add as much as 600 KTA of advanced recycling capacity by 2030, enabling greater supply of recycled plastic content to major brands across the globe
* Mura's HydroPRS™ advanced recycling process is unique, as it uses supercritical steam to convert most forms of plastics, which have previously been deemed 'unrecyclable'
* Represents a key contribution to Dow's climate and circularity target to enable 1 million metric tons of plastic to be collected, reused or recycled by 2030
* Dow's support of Mura Technology enables Mura to build on its multi-year pipeline of planned projects, the first of which will be sited in Teesside, U.K. and is on track to be fully operational in 2023
CEO shifts focus to global function
Golin’s Social Impact + Inclusion practice launches new study that examines perceptions among Americans and C-Suite of environmental justice, and the responsibility of businesses to make a difference
Eastman supports beauty industry nonprofit in efforts to advance circularity of beauty packaging
The Vinyl Sustainability Council is raising the awareness of the council’s +Vantage Vinyl®-verified companies by launching a collaboration with ecomedes, an online database for construction professionals seeking sustainable building materials for their projects.
Annual Conference Focused on Tackling the World’s Greatest Water Challenges and Other Related Societal Issues