400+ brand, sustainability and financial experts to convene October 29-31 in Philadelphia
SAN FRANCISCO, July 12, 2018 – Sustainable Brands® recently released the brochure for its 8th annual New Metrics conference. New Metrics ’18: The ROI of Sustainability will take place October 29-31 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in Philadelphia, PA. This year’s conference will convene more than 400 sustainability practitioners, business and brand experts together to discuss novel ways to translate social and environmental impact into corporate financial performance indicators.
Through its conference program and intimate networking opportunities, New Metrics ‘18 will equip attendees with the practice tools, cutting-edge ideas, and professional network to drive meaningful change at their businesses. Conference highlights include:
- 100+ speakers, including Joey Bergstein, CEO at Seventh Generation, Alyson Genovese, Head of North America at Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Nick Gogerty, Co-Founder of SolarCoin, Cora Olsen, Global Lead TBL Reporting at Novo Nordisk and Dan Osusky, Director of Standard at B Lab.
- 4 program tracks that focus on quantifying and incorporating new forms of value: Value in Strategy & Operations, Value in Product & Service Innovation, Value in Marketing & Communications, and Value in Finance & Investing.
- A discussion on topics from social metric frameworks to new values introduced by cryptocurrencies, from measuring corporate performance against the SDGs to ESG reporting and enterprise risk management.
- A varied program, featuring plenaries from the mainstage, breakout sessions, lunchtime learning opportunities and informal and collaborative roundtable discussions to start each day of the conference.
- A panoply of networking opportunities, including coffee Networking Breaks in between the sessions, evening cocktail receptions and Birds of a Feather dinners with themes designated by the attendees themselves.
- Participating sponsors and partners to date include: Eco-Act, FigBytes, Rubicon Global, Terracycle, Innate Motion, South Pole, SustainAbility, Wharton IGEL, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
“In the last decade, we’ve seen increasing pressure from the marketplace for brands to step up their game in delivering on environmental and social fronts,” states KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz, Founder and CEO of Sustainable Brands. “Our New Metrics event is a must for business leaders looking for the reporting tools, financial frameworks and solution providers to help quantify and communicate their impact. In the last 8 years, we’ve seen this event radically transform how brands are measuring and reporting on atypical forms of value, and this year’s conference will be no different.”
New Metrics ’18: The ROI of Sustainable Business is scheduled for October 29-31, 2018 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. To learn more about the conference, download the conference brochure. Register now to join this crucial conversation and find the partners and tools needed to secure competitive advantage in a changing marketplace. Early bird rates expire July 22nd.
Speaker and sponsorship opportunities are available for those with cutting-edge business solutions for quantifying environmental and social value. For more information about attending, speaking or sponsoring New Metrics ’18, please visit www.NewMetrics18.com or email email@example.com.
About Sustainable Brands
Sustainable Brands® is the premier global community of brand innovators who are shaping the future of commerce worldwide. Since 2006, our mission has been to inspire, engage and equip today’s business and brand leaders to prosper for the near and long term by leading the way to a better future. Digitally published news articles and issues-focused conversation topics, internationally known conferences and regional events, a robust e-learning library and peer-to-peer membership groups all facilitate community learning and engagement throughout the year. Sustainable Brands is a division of Sustainable Life Media headquartered in San Francisco, CA.