Adobe is tagged in 9 stories.
1 month ago
- We’re excited to announce that our North Tower will be an all-electric building that can be powered by clean, renewable energy, and will be among the first of its kind in Silicon Valley.
2 months ago
- The “Glowing Glowing Gone” campaign advocates for action for coral reef conservation by highlighting the global danger signaled by fluorescing corals.
8 months ago
- JUST Capital and Forbes today released the 2018 list of America’s Most JUST Companies, an annual ranking of the 1,000 largest publicly traded US corporations on the issues Americans care about most, including fair pay and good benefits, customer treatment and privacy, beneficial products, environmental impact, job creation, and community support in the US and abroad, as well as ethical leadership and long-term financial growth.
1 year ago
- Many people assume that tech companies are always competing. But as we celebrate Earth Day this year, we’re feeling grateful for our tech peers. When it comes to the environment, working together allows us to make bigger strides toward our shared sustainability goals — and collaboration is the only way forward.
1 year ago
- Without a uniform, universally accepted and publicly available measurement methodology, companies large and small wanting to eradicate the pay gap are often left wondering where to start.
1 year ago
- I recently moderated an enlightening panel discussion — between Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, Bay Area Council President and CEO Jim Wunderman, San Francisco Travel President & CEO Joe D’Alessandro, and Oakland Zoo President & CEO Dr. Joel Parrott — on why the new California Trail development, an $80 million expansion project at the Oakland Zoo, matters to the people who live, play, work and visit the Bay Area.
4 years ago
- 335 million square kilometers of ocean waters.¹ 2.3 million square kilometers of forests.² Countless mountain peaks, wetlands and deserts. The earth is vast, and with so many areas of need, it can be difficult to feel like any one individual can make an impact. But there’s another, even larger, statistic that matters: 7 billion–the number of people on our planet.World Environment DayThis year, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has selected the theme #7BillionDreams to celebrate World Environment Day (WED) on Friday, June 5th. When the dreams of the world’s population combined, we can become an unstoppable force for good on behalf of our planet.
5 years ago
- Amid one of the worst droughts in California history, Google, Adobe, eBay and several other technology companies are embracing innovation to reduce water consumption, the Guardian reports.Google is considering installing new technology such as urinal cakes containing enzymes that calcify urine so that toilets only have to be flushed a few times each day. This could save around 500,000 gallons of water a year.
5 years ago
- Twenty-nine of the world’s leading CEOs and companies in 2013 joined CECP, a coalition of CEOs united in the belief that societal improvement is an essential measure of business performance, founded in 1999 by actor Paul Newman.These CEOs and companies work with CECP to elevate their societal investment strategies and connect them to their core business, as they are a direct line to employee engagement, innovation, customers, new markets, stronger brands and sustainability, as well as mitigating risk and building trust. CECP convenes and supports CEOs, whose companies committed $14 billion last year to solving pressing community challenges.In 2013, CECP welcomed the following 10 CEOs into its ranks:· Sheri McCoy, Avon Products, Inc.