3 years ago
- SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2016 – Members of the Sustainable Brands® community gather in Boston, MA to kick off the 6th annual New Metrics conference. Nearly 300 global senior executives across diverse sectors are convening today through Nov 16th to unveil cutting-edge corporate practices that measure and quantify environmental and social impacts and tie them to financial and business value. Conversations are focusing on Corporate Strategy & Operations, Customer Insights & Engagement, Investor Trends & Relations, as well as Supply Chain Impact & Management.
3 years ago
- SAN FRANCISCO, October 7, 2016 – Sustainable Brands® recently announced the full program for New Metrics’16, scheduled for November 14-16 in Boston, MA. Drawing together over 400 global business leaders, the conference will focus on the emerging methods for identifying, measuring, and quantifying new forms of business risk and value, as well as include strategies for communicating the impact of that value to stakeholders.
4 years ago
- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy intelligence software (EIS) and demand response solutions, announced today that global automotive giant General Motors Company (GM) and Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E), one of the largest utilities in the United States, were honored with the 2016 EnergySMART Energy Innovator Award. The award is given annually at EnerNOC's EnergySMART Conference, which brings together experts and innovators from across the energy sector to discuss the latest best practices in energy management.
5 years ago
- Sonoma County, Calif.-based Jackson Family Wines is among the first winemakers to install Tesla Energy’s new energy-storage technology and currently one of Tesla’s largest installations: An early strategic collaborator in the development of the technology, JFW already has 21 Tesla stationary storage systems in place at its Kendall-Jackson winery and others.
6 years ago
- Today, EnerNOC, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based energy intelligence software (EIS), announced that it has made a strategic investment in Boston-based WeSpire, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that enables businesses to measure and track the positive business impacts of engaging employees in sustainability through technology.
Under the terms of the agreement, EnerNOC has exclusive rights in the EIS space to market a white-labeled version of WeSpire’s employee-engagement application, customized for enterprise and utility customers. By offering the WeSpire application, EnerNOC further enhances its ability to help businesses take a holistic approach to energy management.