4 months ago
- Program will help teachers foster students’ leadership skills, critical thinking and environmental literacy; and provide a Student Innovation Fund for projects that improve schools’ environmental performance.
1 year ago
- From alternative materials to circular production methods, sustainable design continues on a viable path forward; it is an approach that I hope other manufacturers embrace as the ultimate design
1 year ago
- Today, NextWave Plastics — a collaborative, open-source initiative convening leading technology and consumer-focused companies to develop the first global network of ocean-bound plastics supply chains — announced that HP Inc. and IKEA are joining its global consortium. The addition of HP and IKEA marks 10 companies collaborating to “turn off the tap” of plastic entering the ocean.
2 years ago
- An estimated 150 million metric tons of plastic waste are in the ocean today and every year around eight million metric tons more are being added. Earlier this year, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation warned that by 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in the world’s oceans if a more effective system for global plastics is not put into place.
4 years ago
- It is an achievement of the sustainability movement that standards for measuring and reducing our societal and planetary footprint have been established and are being tracked. But evolution tells us that more must be done - business must become restorative. Where is the roadmap for that?