1 month ago
- By removing this small part of the packaging of Johnson's® Baby products, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health predicts it will keep 24M difficult-to-recycle pumps out of landfills each year – and that’s just the beginning. The company aims to strike a balance between consumers’ and the planet’s needs.
3 months ago
- Colgate-Palmolive, General Mills, L'Oréal, Tesco, Unilever and 40 more of the world’s largest food and personal care brands, retailers and manufacturers will provide local aid to communities that have been hardest hit by the pandemic.
3 months ago
- When cross-functional leads from the Nicorette® brand worked together to create innovative solutions and savings for the company, the business gained valuable insight on the necessity of inter-departmental collaboration for sustainability.
4 months ago
- Transitioning the market-leading Neutrogena make-up wipes to 100% plant-based fabric will massively increase the reach of the innovation, and illustrates the potential for transforming products across numerous brands and sectors. The company plans to share information about the new fabric with the industry.
5 months ago
- We caught up with Katie Decker, Global President of Essential Health at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, to delve into the motivation behind the company’s ambitious, multifaceted mission and the practicalities of delivering on it.
6 months ago
- The Consumer Health division of the world’s largest healthcare company has launched its Healthy Lives Mission — with a commitment to invest $800 million through 2030 to meet ambitious goals of improving people’s health while protecting the health of the planet.