2 months ago
- US cotton growers know that sustainability must start at the soil. Ensuring sustainable production for decades to come requires more than conscious growing practices — farmers must also have access to credible data on the soil’s health.
5 months ago
- US cotton growers have long been stewards of the land. They continue to adapt and innovate to develop more cotton with the space they have. The U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol intends to build on this progress and create a smarter cotton future.
9 months ago
- Based on research conducted by the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol in 2020, here are three trends we can expect from the apparel industry — as we emerge from COVID-19 and toward a more sustainable future.
11 months ago
- The U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol is a knowledge-sharing platform and partnership for the entire cotton supply chain. It offers brands and retailers better access to the cotton data that they need to be more sustainable.
1 year ago
- As fashion brands and retailers use the silver lining of COVID-19 to strengthen their sustainability commitments, the U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol can help them demonstrate their sourcing and supply chain commitments to meet customer demand.
1 year ago
- The US Cotton Trust Protocol provides measured and verified data about US cotton; which allows fashion and textile brands and retailers to track annual progress toward their targets, and help them tell their sustainability stories.