To produce food while keeping the health of farming communities and our planet in mind, our food systems must become more innovative, inclusive, and sustainable. This includes rethinking every component of the production and supply chain. Food industry leaders today are taking a holistic approach to “farm to plate” – focusing on how food is grown, processed, marketed, and repurposed when it is no longer edible or useful.
We are at the nexus of healthy food production through regenerative agricultural practices, which positively impact climate change, corporate ESG efforts, investors' returns and the end user experience. Learn how the food industry is rethinking every step, including converting inedible food waste into carbon negative renewable natural gas that can also help to support America’s farm families.
Join us for a webinar moderated by Morgan Collins, Head of Sustainable Finance at Starbucks, to get an inside look at how food industry leaders Chobani, PepsiCo, and renewable energy producer Vanguard Renewables work with farmers to expand regenerative agriculture practices and incorporate these strategies in customer communications to build loyalty that impacts the bottom line.
- Understand key components of a regenerative food system including: direct farmer relationships and workers’ rights, regenerative production practices and soil health, recycling byproducts and waste into renewable energy, and the end user experience.
- Gain insight into how major food companies are ensuring the transparency of sustainability during food production and how they are communicating these efforts
- Learn how regenerative food production practices benefit consumers, plus how consumers are driving transparency and science-based targets.
- Find out how brands can join the revolution and how companies working to achieve real progress have forged unprecedented, pre-collaborative alliances.
- Explore what it really means. Is it enough? What does a more regenerative food supply mean? Will it cost more, and if so, will consumers see the value? And will this ultimately make a difference to human and planet health?
Can’t join in real time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!