This webinar will define, in practical business-friendly terms, what regeneration is, why it's critically important for the decade ahead, why it's on the rise at the moment and how it can be a win-win-win if done right. Speakers will provide a summary of the most essential principles of regenerative business and then dive into case studies already applying said principles in product innovation and supply chain management.
What you will learn
- What regenerative business means, how it works in practice and what its relationship is to sustainability and sustainable business.
- What industries regeneration is applicable to, and what company sizes are in a position to make the most use of it.
- How to apply principles of regenerative business with respect to not only natural capital, but also social and human capital.
- How to make the case for and communicate the benefits of regenerative practices to company leaders, suppliers, employees, consumers, and other stakeholders.
- How to plan and measure company performance around regenerative product innovation, operations and supply chain management.
Want to learn more about regenerative business? Join Sustainable Brands at SB’21 San Diego, our hybrid (both live and virtual) flagship conference, taking place this October 18-21 in California.