Sustainable Brands® recently announced program details for its pan-European conference to be held at the Lancaster London, November 3-5. The conference will bring together hundreds of influential brand leaders and cutting-edge practitioners of environmental and social innovation who are driving business success towards a regenerative economy.
Over 60 global thought leaders will lead interactive discussion groups, breakout sessions, plenary presentations, deep-dive workshops and networking activities. Every session is specifically designed to allow forward-thinking executives the opportunity to explore the implications of sustainability innovation in the context of creating, measuring and communicating brand value.
Distinguished faculty and highlights include:
- New research by Wolff Olins, GlobeScan, Salt, Forum for the Future and others covering latest intelligence on consumer attitudes and behavior, global consumption patterns and the public’s reaction to the sharing economy and circular business models.
- Mike Barry, Director of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer will outline their current sustainability priorities, as well as key tactics for implementing those priorities across a number of initiatives, partnerships and corporate departments.
- Paul Dickinson, Executive Chairman, CDP will launch new data and insights focused on risk and innovation opportunities around water. The 2014 Global Water Report will reveal how the world’s largest organizations are managing their water resources.
- Markus Laubscher, Project Manager, Circular Economy at Philips along with Tom Francken, Chief Financial Officer at Desso will discuss the business case for circular models.
- Karen Little, Director of Development at Kiva, Pia Garcia, Global Client Strategist at Edelman and Ann Ewasechko, Global Manager at HP will share practical tools for employee engagement and culture change through HP’s Matter to a Million partnership program.
- Achieving success in marketing sustainability will be presented by John Isherwood, Head of Sustainability at Pret A Manger. John will discuss Pret’s sustainability strategy and share how it is visibly tied to its brand and product portfolio.
“Companies who are developing innovative and adaptive products and business models are not only responding to today’s social, environmental and economic challenges, but are preparing for tomorrow’s business opportunities,” states KoAnn Skrzyniarz, founder of Sustainable Brands. “Every session and activity at SB’14 London will demonstrate how embedding sustainability into the core of a brand’s value proposition can lead to enhanced business and brand value AND contribute to our flourishing future. We are proud to be showcasing these forward-thinking Sustainable Brands community members in London this year.”
This premier gathering of business leaders is supported by participating sponsors and partners including: Guardian Sustainable Business, BASF, HP, Forum for the Future, SustainAbility, Triple Pundit, Future 500, Business in the Community and others. Further information, including a complete list of speakers and sponsors for the conference taking place on November 3-5 at the Lancaster London, can be found at www.SB14London.com. Registration is open and space is limited. Engagement opportunities are still available for companies looking to further their sustainability initiatives. Contact Jonathan Reese at [email protected] to discuss available options.