1 year ago
- The mass population is far more skeptical of institutions than the informed public, only one in five people believes the system is working for them, and large majorities express a sense of injustice and a desire for change.
3 years ago
- A new report by the Business & Sustainable Development Commission (the Commission) points to sustainable business models as the key to unlocking US$12 trillion in economic opportunities and creating up to 380 million jobs a year by 2030.
4 years ago
- Jaclyn Murphy, Director of Brand Purpose at Edelman, opened an inspiring session on Wednesday afternoon where brand purpose was made tangible in four brands - Arla Foods, Unilever, BT and Neste - that shared their experience and insights about how they are working to engage consumers in their purpose and get them involved in creating a change.
4 years ago
- Consumers are expecting a new dynamic in the relationship they build with brands. The team from Edelman gathered a full room at Wednesday’s lunch time session to unveil the breakthrough ‘2016 Earned Brand’ research study for the first time. The purpose-centric data surveyed 13,000 consumers in 13 countries about their interaction with their favorite brands.
5 years ago
- SB ‘15 San Diego kicked off Monday morning, with Paradise Point in Mission Bay serving as an inspirational backdrop to what promises to be a thought-provoking week of workshops, networking and breakout sessions.
5 years ago
- SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, 2015 – Sustainable Brands® recently announced the expansion of the Activation Hub at SB’15 San Diego, June 1-4, 2015 at Paradise Point Resort & Spa. As a central networking hub, this action-centered environment will serve as an ideation marketplace for global brands looking for specific solutions to scale sustainability initiatives.
6 years ago
- Sustainable Brands® recently announced program details for its pan-European conference to be held at the Lancaster London, November 3-5. The conference will bring together hundreds of influential brand leaders and cutting-edge practitioners of environmental and social innovation who are driving business success towards a regenerative economy.
7 years ago
- Fewer than 20 percent of consumers believe business leaders tell the truth when confronted with difficult issues, and they are twice as likely to trust academics, technical experts or even their peers, according to the 2013 Edelman Trust Barometer.This may come as no surprise following several high-profile scandals in 2012 involving CEOs and government officials, including former McKinsey managing partner Rajat Gupta, Chinese government official Bo Xilai and Lance Armstrong, former chairman of the Livestrong Foundation.