The Johnson & Johnson Law Department is recruiting for a Corporate Governance Analytics Senior Specialist, to manage data collection and verification for Johnson & Johnson’s external reporting in key areas of Corporate Governance, including environment, social and governance (ESG) initiatives and activities. The candidate will serve as a key member of the Corporate Governance team focused on data analytics and providing support in strategic initiatives and projects. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and will report to the Worldwide Manager, Corporate Governance.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As a Corporate Governance Analytics Senior Specialist, you will:
- Lead project management for collection, verification and external assurance of the data included in the annual Johnson & Johnson Health for Humanity (HfH) Report (the corporate sustainability report).
- Work across regions and departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of data for external reporting.
- Manage the reporting environment, including data integrity and security.
- Proactively identify and recommend process and technology solutions to continuously optimize the data collection and verification processes.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on collecting, drafting, reviewing and approving the content for the HfH Report.
- Lead efforts for ongoing data and information collection and verification for submissions to surveys and questionnaires from ESG rating agencies, including Dow Jones Sustainability Index, FTSE4Good, MSCI, Sustainalytics, etc.
- Support the Corporate Governance team in other strategic projects such as priority topics assessments and corporate sustainability goal setting.
- Provide accurate and timely analytics, insight-driven commentary, and recommendations to internal ESG stakeholders to address challenges and opportunities for disclosure around key priority topics for the Company.
- Monitor sustainability reporting trends to continuously benchmark and improve Johnson & Johnson’s external ESG reporting.
- Work with Worldwide Manager to manage agency and consultant resources.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in providing data analysis, data quality verification and management is required.
- Experience in the sustainability field is required; international experience is desired.
- Experience working with data analytics and reporting software is required.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as expert knowledge of formulas, v-lookups, and pivot tables.
- Understanding of the global sustainability landscape and key ESG issues affecting businesses is required.
- Knowledge of the latest trends, industry research and regulations relating to corporate sustainability is required.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks including Global Reporting Initiative, Integrated Reporting, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, and United Nations Global Compact, among others is preferred.
- Ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be able to problem-solve and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and with others and accommodate global time zone.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time domestically is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Legal (Non Attorney)