Sustainable Brands® to Convene Global Brand Innovation Leaders at London Conference Livestream registration now open
SAN FRANCISCO, November 14, 2013 – Sustainable Brands® is set to begin its pan-European conference to be held at the Lancaster London, November 18-19th. Plenary speakers include Etienne McManus-White of FSC with an exclusive launch of a global mainstream consumer research study, Jim Hanna of Starbucks speaking on the business case for investment in sustainability initiatives, Paul Dickinson of CDP launching results of a major new report on responsible corporate engagement on climate policy, plus 60+ more speakers dedicated to sharing skills and tools that advance the role of brand in corporate sustainability.
Highlights for the conference include:
- Over 400 global business executives will gather to explore the implications of sustainability innovation and identify techniques for creating, measuring and communicating brand value.
- Distinguished faculty from organizations and companies including: MARS, BSkyB, Illycaffé, Kingfisher, BT, Kering, Futerra, adidas, Havas Media Group, Natura, Marshalls, SustainAbility, RoyalDSM, Oxfam + more.
- Livestream broadcast of morning and evening plenary sessions simulcast from the conference. Registration is free and sessions can be viewed live or on demand.
- SB Innovation Open start-up competition featuring environmental and social-impact entrepreneur finalists: Neighbourly.com, Pulpworks, Gravity Light and O2E Technologies.
- Live social media coverage: Media and community members can follow the conversation on Twitter (follow @SustainBrands and track the hashtag #SBLondon) and Facebook.
- Post-conference highlights and videos: After the conference, find stories, interviews with global business leaders and plenary videos on www.SustainableBrands.com.
This premier gathering of business leaders is supported by Platinum sponsors BASF and Guardian Sustainable Business. Gold sponsors include: MARS, L’Oréal, Solazyme and Dragon Rouge. Further information, including a complete list of speakers and sponsors for the conference taking place on November 18-19th at the Lancaster London, can be found at www.SustainableBrandsLondon.com.
About Sustainable Brands
Sustainable Brands® is the premier global community of brand innovators who are shaping the future of commerce worldwide. Since 2006, our mission has been to inspire, engage and equip today’s business and brand leaders to prosper for the near and long term by leading the way to a better future. Digitally published news articles and issues-focused conversation topics, internationally known conferences and regional events, a robust e-learning library and peer-to-peer membership groups all facilitate community learning and engagement throughout the year. Sustainable Brands is a division of Sustainable Life Media, headquartered in San Francisco, CA.