Target Corporation today announced a number of changes across its executive leadership team, further positioning the company for growth.
- Christina Hennington named executive vice president and chief growth officer, a new position for the company
- Jill Sando will oversee buying for hardlines and softlines as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer
- Rick Gomez named executive vice president and chief food and beverage officer
- Cara Sylvester promoted to executive vice president and chief marketing and digital officer
- Katie Boylan promoted to executive vice president and chief communications officer, and will assume oversight of corporate responsibility
"At the core of Target's success is the most talented team in retail," said Brian Cornell, chairman and CEO, Target. "The depth of expertise across Target's leadership team in particular has been a critical driver in Target's winning strategy and the excellence of our operations. The changes we're announcing create new opportunities for key leaders to bring their knowledge and experiences to different areas of the business. I'm confident these moves will drive Target's position as a best-in-class retailer today and well into the future."
Read the full release here.
Envisioning the role of consumption in a just, regenerative economy
Join us, along with Forum for the Future and Target, as we use future scenarios to identify potential shifts in consumption that would enable a just, regenerative economy in 2040 at Brand-Led Culture Change — May 22-24 in Minneapolis.