1 month ago
- Green America’s new ‘Skip the Slip’ report tracks the progress on receipt
practices of 35 major companies. The retailers’ switch reflects growing consumer
demand for digital options and non-toxic, recyclable receipt paper.
2 months ago
- The world’s largest retailer targets zero emissions by 2040 and aims to protect or restore at least 50M acres of land and 1M square miles of ocean by 2030 — but are there gaps in its plan?
1 year ago
- In honor of World Food Day (Oct 16), Green America highlights the farmers and food companies leading the regenerative ag revolution; and the World Food
Program launches its global Stop the Waste campaign.
2 years ago
- During this season of giving, many of today’s more discerning consumers won’t be joining the masses scrambling to answer the siren call to stock up on discounted “stuff” — they’ll be remembering the values meant to be at the heart of this season, by taking REI’s advice to #OptOutside to enjoy nature and giving back by cleaning up; and when they do shop, they’re increasingly basing their loyalty and purchasing decisions on companies’ reputations rather than just product features and price.
2 years ago
- Crop diversity and water conservation are critical aspects of sustainable agriculture, but to truly future-fit our food system, ensuring soil health is imperative. To do this, DanoneWave has launched a new soil health initiative to build best-in-class programs to support sustainable agriculture in its farming communities.