2 months ago
- The American Forest Foundation’s new program harnesses the collective potential of smaller US landowners to help them participate in carbon markets and carbon-credit schemes — not only benefiting them, but helping the companies that support them fuel the fight against climate change.
3 months ago
- It’s during moments of great difficulty that our authentic selves shine through — and the same is true for companies. Long after the COVID-19 crisis passes, the world won’t forget the values-driven companies that led with a conscience. The time is now to decide: How will your brand be remembered?
8 months ago
- International Paper is 121 years old. If we want to be relevant for the next century, we must bring others along on our trajectory toward circularity. Whether you’re just starting out or are further down the path to circularity, take comfort in knowing you are not in this alone.
2 years ago
- How much forest land — and what quality — is needed to ensure forests can continue to provide people, plants and animals worldwide with clean air and water, food and the goods and services they need to thrive?
3 years ago
- American Forest Foundation (AFF), International Paper, The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) and 3M Company have banded together to form the Carolinas Working Forest Conservation Collaborative.
3 years ago
- Moving the needle on consumer behavior remains a monumental task - but a necessary one if we are to achieve the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). With household consumption accounting for nearly 70 percent of economic activity in the United States, consumers’ choices can make a real difference. At the same time, consumers are faced with so many decisions in their day-to-day lives that “decision fatigue” is commonplace. We cannot expect consumers to weigh the environmental and social implications of each of their actions and purchases.