1 month ago
- The 10th annual study reveals that HR departments apparently underestimated
employee concerns about racial equity and social unrest. Was the pandemic, or lack of company buy-in, to blame?
5 months ago
- The Time to Vote coalition has grown to nearly 800 companies. The goal is to have more than 1,000 companies — from a diverse set of industries representing every state — join the movement by November 3.
6 months ago
- A who’s who of field experts, creatives and C-suite leaders gathered at Sustainable Brands’ latest virtual event to share the latest insights, research and progress toward advancing and scaling sustainable consumer behavior and lifestyle changes.
1 year ago
- Today a coalition of leading global brands gathered at SB’19 Detroit to launch Brands for Good, a movement to make sustainable living easier and more rewarding for people around the world.
3 years ago
- Companies are increasingly becoming aware that the business case for corporate social responsibility has grown beyond environmental sustainability and social impact to include positive workplace culture and employee well-being as values necessary to remain competitive in a rapidly changing economy.
3 years ago
- With the launch of its #OptOutside campaign in 2015, REI set a new precedent in retail, shuttering its stores on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, giving its employees a paid day off and – on a day that has come to represent consumerism at its most extreme – encouraging staff and consumers alike to forgo the shopping frenzy in favor of the great outdoors. The move epitomized the company’s ethos and kickstarted a movement to drive positive behavior change and impacts.