Kohler Co., the leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath plumbing products in the U.S., has released its first public sustainability and stewardship report.
The report reflects Kohler Co.'s sustainability strategy, introduced in 2008:
- Reduce our environmental footprint every year until we reach our goal of Net Zero by 2035
- Drive growth through sustainable innovation, ensuring that our products and services provide more sustainable choices for consumers
- Lead by example and educate our associates, other organizations and consumers
The report also highlights the company's support of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, specifically the three goals that directly relate to KOHLER products and align with our company mission of contributing to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services:
- Goal No. 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal No. 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal No. 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
To view Kohler Co.'s 2016 Sustainability and Stewardship Report, please visit: www.kohler.com/stewardshipreport.