SAN FRANCISCO, May 29, 2012 – Sustainable Brands today spotlighted several of the supporting sponsors helping to make possible its groundbreaking Sustainable Brands ’12 Conference taking place June 4-7 in San Diego, CA. This year, more than 80 sustainable companies are supporting the cutting-edge conference, where they will share their stories and innovations with a record-breaking 1,500 attendees. The SB’12 sponsors hail from many sectors of the business community, ranging from chemical companies like BASF to consumer electronics companies like Hewlett-Packard and contribute everything from monetary support to on-site amenities.
“We are proud to have so many supportive sponsors that truly exemplify what it means to be a sustainable brand,” said KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz, Founder/Chief Catalyst of Sustainable Brands, “We are excited to have them on board to help us further drive the sustainable brand revolution and take the Sustainable Brands community to the next level at this year’s conference and beyond.”
Some SB’12 sponsors include:
- BASF – One of the world’s leading chemical companies, producing groundbreaking new products and system solutions in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
- Hewlett-Packard – Has valued and practiced environmental stewardship for more than 50 years, placing emphasis on climate and energy, product reuse and recycling and supply chain responsibility.
- Citizen Group – Dedicated to building citizen brands, the San Francisco-based agency helps shape values-based brand strategies, bringing them to life through creative campaigns, social media, and community initiatives.
- Saatchi & Saatchi S – Strives to make sustainability irresistible, using smart thinking and powerful storytelling to shape many of the world's largest corporations and most recognized brands, helping them realize long-term business and organizational value.
- Earth 911 – Helps businesses implement end-of-life solutions for products and packaging through the nation's largest recycling directory.
- AT&T – Has partnered with BSR to give consumers easier access to information about the sustainability attributes of products.
Shelton Group – Leverages sustainability stories for some of the country’s most progressive companies to give them a competitive market advantage.
UL Environment – Works to advance global sustainability, environmental health, and safety by supporting the growth and development of environmentally-preferable products, services, and organizations.
- Relan – Creates branding opportunity for corporations and organizations by re-purposing vinyl into valued sustainable products.
- TrimTab Media – Develops and produces online video campaigns that tell stories that turn brands’ customers and supporters into raving fans.
- SPI – Brings together U.S. plastics industry supply-chain stakeholders to advance a sustainable pro-manufacturing agenda.
- SC Johnson – A family-owned and managed business dedicated to innovative products and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates.
- Deloitte LLP – Provides audit, financial advisory, tax, and consulting services to help their clients solve tough problems
Please Note: the SB’12 sponsors also include dozens of Exhibitors, CauseWay and Premium partners. At the conference, sponsors will have representatives on-site, providing attendees with everything from water purification kits to sustainable wine and recycled tote bags.
Have you validated your brand's sustainability claims?
Join us as representatives from Quantis, Johnson & Johnson and Unilever discuss pitfalls and recommended practices for communicating scientific claims on product packaging, as well as in any and all marketing, advertising and public relations activities — October 19 at SB'21 San Diego.
The Sustainable Brands ’12 conference takes place June 4-7 at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA.
To learn more about the program, please visit: http://www.sustainablebrands.com/events/sb12/program
To register, visit: http://www.sustainablebrands.com/events/sb12/register
About Sustainable Brands
Sustainable Brands is the global learning, collaboration, and commerce community committed to replenishing the world through better brands. Sustainable Brands offers news and views from thought and practice leaders, online and live events, a robust resource library, peer-to-peer learning groups, E-learning, and a set of solutions providers for corporate brand and sustainability professionals, social entrepreneurs and the eco-system of supporting value partners. Sustainable Brands inspires, engages and equips today's business and brand leaders to grow revenues and enhance brand value, reputation and loyalty, while helping create a healthy and sustainable future for all. Sustainable Brands is a production of Sustainable Life Media located in San Francisco CA.