Bioenergy Devco is a global leader in the design, engineering, construction, financing, and operation of advanced anaerobic digester systems. Our proven technology uses naturally occurring biological processes and provides a scalable option to help communities and businesses transform their waste and energy sectors. Headquartered in Annapolis, MD, Bioenergy Devco has built 250 and currently manages more than 150 organics recycling and clean energy generation facilities worldwide, and its anaerobic digesters help mitigate climate change by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and dependence on fossil fuel.
1 month ago
- At SB’23 San Diego, we got several looks at some of the holistic, new approaches to agriculture that may just mitigate the risks in how our food — even meat — is produced.
1 month ago
- The role of waste-management practices in our journey
towards a more sustainable future cannot be overstated. Anaerobic digestion’s multitude of benefits demonstrate its potential to turn ‘waste’ into valuable resources.
2 months ago
- Organics Recycling Company Receives Permitting Approval for New Anaerobic Digestion Facility in Delaware
4 months ago
- This accolade recognizes Bioenergy Devco Maryland bioenergy Center Jessup, MD as an exemplary leader making great strides in energy or environmental management.
7 months ago
- Public-Private Partnership Negotiations for Bioenergy Devco to Build Organics Recycling Facility in Middlesex County